Why Become a Member of the NTT Faculty Association?
Members of the NTT Faculty Association joined because they know:
- Collective bargaining can help to improve your working conditions as well as improving the learning environment of your students.
- Membership gives you a real voice in determining the future. Only members are allowed to vote on the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- With high membership numbers we will have a strong voice. Membership truly helps us help one another.
Members also enjoy a multitude of benefits including:
- Local affiliation with the Illinois Education Association, which is an affiliate of the National Education Association. As a member of these powerful teachers’ organizations we have the benefit of their experience, resources, and influence as they advocate for us and our students’ behalf in Springfield and Washington. We have access to all of their research material and articles online, and a free subscription to The Advocate, the IEA’s monthly magazine.
- Legal assistance any time we have a question about our employment rights or benefits.
- Special discounts on home / auto insurance, credit cards, free life/accident insurance, IRAs, annuities, and access to the IEA Credit Union.
- Savings of up to 50 percent on every day purchases of everything from movie rentals, restaurants, and clothes from local vendors to hotel rooms, vacation packages, car rentals, and cruises nation-wide.
Want to speak with someone personally about the benefits of membership? Contact your District Delegate or a member of the Executive Board.
Want to become a member NOW? Visit the “JOIN” page.